WITH A £50 DEPOSIT
PARTIES AT EUROPA!
If you are in need of a venue to host your children's birthday party....look no further than Europa!
Our exclusive party package is guaranteed to put smiles on young faces as birthday guests enjoy exclusive use of our Gymnastic Fun Zone.
Watched over for their safety by a member of staff, partygoers are free to play as they like on our range of exciting gymnastics-based equipment.
Guests can race along our giant inflatable obstacle course, get creative with our many soft-play shapes or release their inner gymnast with our running trampoline, bars and beams.
Avoid the stress, strain and mess of hosting a children’s party at home and ensure your child has a birthday they will never forget by booking with us today!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PARTY:
Exclusive use of the Gymnastic Fun Zone for 1 Hour.
A party coordinator to ensure the safety of all guests.
45 minute Studio Hire
The Fun Zone includes:
Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
Giant Running Trampoline
30 Printed invitations
PARTY POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The party includes, Exclusive use of Gym 1 for 1 hour (this is the right hand side gym with access via door 1 and 2), Studio hire for 45 minutes.
2) £50 deposit is required upon booking your party and is
NON- TRANSFERABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE.
3) The remaining balance of your party must be paid no later than 4 weeks before your party date, you then have until the Wednesday before the party to finalise your numbers.
4) The basic cost of the party includes 20 children. However, if you would like extra children to attend, there is an additional cost of £7 per child. The maximum number of children that can attend the party is 30.
5) If on the day of your party, you have an extra child attending the party (i.e. siblings of your paid guests) who wish to play, the cost will be £5.50 per child.
6) Throughout the party the children are your responsibility not the centres! A qualified coach will be in attendance but only to see the equipment is being used properly.
7) Any accidents or incidents must be reported to immediately to a member of staff.
8) Children and adults must remove their shoes before entering the gymnasium. Children must also remove any socks, tights or any item of clothing around the foot area due to risk of slipping on the wooden floor in the gymnasium.
9) For health and safety reasons,
STRICTLY NO ADULTS ARE ALLOWED ON ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT AT ANY TIME.
10) No smoking is allowed anywhere in the building.
11) By reading our terms and conditions, I agree to a member of the Europa team contacting me.
Europa Centre have a zero-tolerance policy, any abusive, aggressive or argumentative behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.